Anyone happen to know what all goes through the clockspring on a `98 Dodge Ram?
I have a hell of a time turning my O/D on and off with the button, and sometimes when I hit the windshield washer fluid, it doesn't work at all. However, never time I start the truck, it will work perfectly fine.
The ...
Search found 2 matches
- Tuesday September 1st, 2026 - 8:43am
- Forum: Electrical & EFI / Wiring
- Topic: Clockspring questions
- Replies: 0
- Views: 124
- Gender:
- Tuesday September 1st, 2026 - 8:10am
- Forum: Engine & Performance (LA, Magnum, Hemi, Hellcat, etc.)
- Topic: The dreaded HVAC issue...
- Replies: 0
- Views: 127
- Gender:
The dreaded HVAC issue...
Good morning, everyone.
Here's what I am working with:
1998 Dodge Ram 1500 5.2L Automatic
Plenum gasket replaced about 1,000 miles ago (resolved to Cylinder 8 misfire at the same time)
Check-Valve's replaced maybe two or three years ago.
Plastic line that goes through the firewall from ...
Here's what I am working with:
1998 Dodge Ram 1500 5.2L Automatic
Plenum gasket replaced about 1,000 miles ago (resolved to Cylinder 8 misfire at the same time)
Check-Valve's replaced maybe two or three years ago.
Plastic line that goes through the firewall from ...