Clockspring questions

Wiring harnesses, EFI, ignition, charging, and modern conversions.
User avatar
Webmaster Chuck
Site Admin
Posts: 2
Registered for: 25 years 11 months
Last active: -
Membership: 25 years
Topics: 2
Location: Overgaard, AZ
Gender:
Contact:

Clockspring questions

Post by Webmaster Chuck »

Anyone happen to know what all goes through the clockspring on a `98 Dodge Ram?

I have a hell of a time turning my O/D on and off with the button, and sometimes when I hit the windshield washer fluid, it doesn't work at all. However, never time I start the truck, it will work perfectly fine.

The horn, now that's a completely different story. That either doesn't work, or I have to press with almost all my might on the steering wheel for it to honk.

Appreciate it!
’98 Ram 1500 5.2L · 270k miles of “it still runs”
’96 GSX-R750 · 30k miles · when the truck is too sensible