Clockspring questions
Posted: Tuesday September 1st, 2026 - 8:43am
Anyone happen to know what all goes through the clockspring on a `98 Dodge Ram?
I have a hell of a time turning my O/D on and off with the button, and sometimes when I hit the windshield washer fluid, it doesn't work at all. However, never time I start the truck, it will work perfectly fine.
The horn, now that's a completely different story. That either doesn't work, or I have to press with almost all my might on the steering wheel for it to honk.
Appreciate it!
I have a hell of a time turning my O/D on and off with the button, and sometimes when I hit the windshield washer fluid, it doesn't work at all. However, never time I start the truck, it will work perfectly fine.
The horn, now that's a completely different story. That either doesn't work, or I have to press with almost all my might on the steering wheel for it to honk.
Appreciate it!